Education Fund - Fellowship Application Form –Australia to USA Program
Deadline: April 15, each year
Please have 3 essays, 3 reference letters, transcripts and 3 letters of affiliation ready BEFORE completing the application.
FIELD OF STUDY
Please ensure you select ONE of the fields listed below as your "Field of Study"
- includes neurology, pediatrics, biology and pharmaceuticals
- includes business and interdisciplinary studies
- includes physical sciences, material sciences, geosciences, mathematics and related
ESSAYS (must be uploaded to our FTP site)
1) Career Plans and Aspirations(Limit 300 words)
• Describe your career plans following this research in the U.S. and explain how the fellowship will help you realize these plans.
2) Statement of Purpose(Limit 1,200 words)
• Outline the goals and objectives of your research/study.
• Describe the importance of this research/study to your field.
• Explain why travel to the U.S. is important for this research/study.
• If research, explain how you will accomplish it in the time period for which the funding has been requested.
• Describe how this research/study will add value to Australia and your plans for implementing the expected results.
3) Other Interests (Limit 50 words)
After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email from us in a few days acknowledging receipt of your application together with instructions on how to submit your documents via our FTP site.
It is COMPULSORY to upload the following to your application:
- 3 Letter of Reference ( max. 1,000 words each)
- Transcript(s) of Record
- 3 Essays ( please adhere to the word limits stated above)