Please advise interested parties of this Opportunity
American Australian Association
APSA Congressional Fellowship
The American Australian Association is pleased to offer the
American Political Science Association Congressional Fellowship in 2015.
Applications close Sunday, March 15th EST.
Program: work on Capitol Hill with Congressional staff to gain an understanding of the US legislative process.
Duration: 9 months starting November 2015.
Open to: political scientists, journalists, federal executives or international scholars.
Funds: up to US$40,000.
APSA Fellow will receive funds of up to US$40,000 via a monthly stipend, funds for program related international travel, book purchases and program field trips.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia.
- Exceptional writing and speaking skills.
- Three years work experience.
- Potential candidates include: political journalists, early-to-mid-career academics, and experts from the fields of foreign policy, economics, migration, environment, science, and social issues.
- The Fellow will be chosen based on a commitment to US-Australian relations, quality of their written and oral presentation, professional excellence, and current and future involvement in the public policy process in Australia.
- Detailed resume and cover letter.
- 3 professional letters of recommendation with full contact details.
- Writing sample (one published or unpublished manuscript).
- Personal essay addressing the significance of the Congressional Fellowship program for your future career and professional goals.
- Applications close Sunday, March 15th EST.
- For further application information, please visit our APSA Congressional Fellowship page.
For further information regarding APSA and the Congressional Fellowship, please visit their website.
This email was sent to '@@email@@' from American Australian Association.
If you wish to stop receiving email from us, you can simply remove yourself by visiting: